<VV> Ebay theft - No Corvair

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Mon Nov 14 21:16:15 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "grant young" <gyoungwolf at earthlink.net>

> Just a quick note to let you know that if you receive anything official
> looking via ebay with my "thecarbmeister" name attached to it, please
> report it to ebay
> The Carbmeister
> Grant Young
> Wolf Enterprises
*********
Hi, if / when you find out what happened, please let us know .... a lot of
us here corvair types buy and sell on ebay ... using ( gulp ) paypal ....
etc. etc.

The dark side are getting better and better .... I get about every week
.... a realistic email from " ebay" or " paypal "   security desperately
needing my information to check on an attempted breech of security on our
accounts .... DO NOT ANSWER or OPEN these e mails ..... if in doubt, go to
your account and see if there are any messages there for you from within the
account.
......... also, I suppose there are several thousand employees at ebay and
paypal that have some kind of access to your information .....  kinda scary,
yes ??