<VV> "Lazy" Thermostat?

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Tue Nov 22 09:04:59 EST 2005

>The Passenger side will NEVER be open on anything other than a
>HOT  day!  Everytime you stop to check..it'll close fast!

Depends on what you consider hot. I recently reinstalled my thermostats,
adjusting both along the way. At 200F on #2 and #5 they are both closed. At
240F they are both open. Have not seen one open and the other closed. Now
on a 70F day it took a while for them to open (mile from house both were
closed, when reached library at about 4 miles, both were open but have
seemed pretty consistant.

Padgett