<VV> Re: Flooded Mustangs in New Orleans

Jeff Clark markii56 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 15:55:48 EST 2005

Everyone's worried about these cars being cleaned up
and finding their way to market.  If they'd been under
CLEAN water for a short period of time, then I'd
worry, too.  But cleaning up flood cars and selling
them at auction is all about profit- if the scammers
can't make money, they won't even try.  As it will
cost them more to clean them, fix the problems and get
the smell out than they can even sell them for, I
don't think we have too much to worry about.