<VV> Wiring project update

Steve Oxford seoxford at att.net
Wed Nov 23 11:49:29 EST 2005

"...1965 wiring diagrams are finished and I have started on the 1964  diagrams....question for you Early guys out there, are there significant  differences in the different EM years to justify separate diagrams?"

Ned:

A single diagram, with break-out info for the '62-'64 Spyder wiring, will work for '61-'64.  I'm not sure when the optional "courtesy lights" became available, but the '63-'64 wiring diagrams cover that detail as well as the detail for the electric convertible top wiring.  I don't have a wiring diagram handy, but '64 also had an optional rear seat speaker. Wiring for the gasoline fired heater should probably also be shown, even though that was not a common item after '61.  A breakout for wiring in an alternator with an internal regulator would also be nice to have on the em wiring diagram.

Thanks for tackling this project!

Steve Oxford/'63 conv