<VV> starter question

lloyd biggerstaff lloydscorvan at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 19:27:04 EDT 2005

I have a small delima that I was hoping somebody out there could help me with. When my battery starts to run low, my starter will not disengage and will continue to crank the engine even if I turn the ignition switch to off. I replaced the solenoid so I do not think that is it. Might it be the ignition unit or possibly the Bendix spring? It works fine with a fully charged battery. Any suggestions would be appreciated.