<VV> Happy Birthday Corvair????

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 01:30:00 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/4/2005 9:52:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
contactsmu at sbcglobal.net writes:

> As depressing as Sunday was, my resolve to see this project through
> will remain as unyielding as ever.

That's the attitude!  Perseverance!    Also, as you gain experience...things
will become cheaper to do....easier / faster.....

It  breaks my heart to see folks like yourself  $6500  for a car in the
family,  2 plus years......300 hours.....and nothing to drive!

Just keep going....

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug