<VV> Confusion on name GoVairs

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Oct 5 06:51:19 EDT 2005

There seems to be some confusion regarding the name GoVairs.  Lon (Corvair Underground) has a webb site that he calls "GoVairs", and the Corvair club in St. Cloud, Fl. (Greater Orlando Corvair Club) apparently are sharing the same name.

After my post about Driving your Corvair day and the Charity show put on this past week-end by GoVairs in Old Town, Fl. (the club) Lon appears to have jumped in to take credit for a successful show that he had nothing to do with.  Guess somebody has to get this straightened out.  Did you have a successful show this past week-end also Lon?  If so I stand corrected, in which case both you and  GoVairs (the club) can both be congratulated.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.