<VV> Steering Boxes

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sun Oct 9 12:30:11 EDT 2005

Hi,

The street rod application is why Flaming River is making the new boxes
using the Corvair design. I just installed one (purchased from Seth) for my
'66 white coupe and it's fantastic. I suppose there will still be a market
for rebuilt original Corvair boxes with the street rod crowd but, frankly,
since money is often no object with those sorts of projects, I suspect that
the Flaming River box will become the solution of choice as it becomes more
widely known.

--Kent