<VV> Re: HELP !! -- Changing wheel/axel studs on a LM

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 12:26:20 EDT 2005

 I've done this on street cars with no problems. You
could always cut the old studs about a 1/2 inch from
the wheel mounting hub, then drill them out with
progressively larger drills, carefull to stop before
you would hit the hub, then knock them out with a shot
filled hammer. Come to think of it, that might be a
lot of work as well, but you would run less of a risk
of warping the wheel mounting surface.

 Mike
 YS-117