<VV> Books

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 17:06:19 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/10/2005 12:53:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vairologist at juno.com writes:

It is my opinion at this late stage in my life that the best deal
is to  steal the books you like from the library.  They usually prorate
them  by their age.  I came to that conclusion because a couple of times  I
have gone back to check a book out again only to find that they  have
disposed of it as they rotate in new ones.  This has happened to  me twice
on books relating to Corvairs.  I get screwed out of using it  again and
it usually ends up in a used book shop where it eventually gets  sold for
scrap.  I won't have a problem with my conscience doing that  next time at
all.                 CIC

As long as you don't sell them, you can say you "forgot" to return them.

At your age, Smitty, they'll believe you! <grin>

- Seth  (Who only wants to move "Unsafe at any speed" to the Fiction  section
under "N" for "Nader")