<VV> Re: CorvAircraft> Rocker Arms - Advertisement

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Oct 10 18:40:55 EDT 2005

Where do I begin? Just here - as in numerous past tirades on your part
on virtualvairs and fastvairs you have made ridiculous claims that you
have been called on to prove - with no response. Other Corvair vendors
can defend themselves (and when it comes to you, usually can without
much effort) but my company has always sold correct Corvair rocker assys
- period.

"virtually all the rocker arms "cataloged" to fit Corvairs

and sold by "other" Corvair Vendors = None are suitable for our use !"

Maybe it's the precise way you have worded this ridiculous statement. Well guess what - As to your usual bs statements - None are suitable for MY use.  Is business that bad that you have to resort to this?   Lon