<VV> Corvairs from space...

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Oct 10 22:56:24 EDT 2005

I HATE Corvair graveyards.  They're so depressing.  Even the Corvair Ranch is sad to see in a way.  The cars all look so pathetic.  I realize it's hard to store them properly and if they weren't in a graveyard they'd be in a crusher but it still breaks my heart to see them like that.  Sitting on long grass, sometimes with trees or vines growing through them, it's too much really.   I'm not complaining, it's just how I feel.

How do these things get started anyway?  I'm sure no one starts out to create a graveyard.

mike

A few months ago I posted some photos of a Corvair Graveyard on our club site.
<snip>
Jason Morris
Jmorris at AlamoCityCorvair.org