<VV> Not to be posted. PLEASE READ!

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Oct 10 23:28:57 EDT 2005

> Moderator:
>
> You may delete my note.
*****
Folks,   the Mailman system we use is automatic!  Unless the message fails
due to size, number of recipients, or post by a "non-member"...it goes thru the
system in MILLISECONDS!

Any   problems or wishes....need to go to   V V - HELP @   corvair.org  !!!
[  listed at the bottom of every message sent out ] This is a group of approx.
6 or so people who monitor mail several times per day.

Our Chairman [ not a moderator! ]   works in a position that most likely
doesn't allow him to check mail.......especially in the office!    a most common
situation!   gggg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug