<VV> 140 carb jet sizes

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 15 20:32:07 EDT 2005

There have been two on adjusting secondaries.  The proper way to adjust the
secondaries is so they hit Wide Open Throttle (WOT) at exactly the same
time as primaries.  If secondaries hit WOT to before the primaries, the
primaries will never make it to WOT, If the primaries hit WOT before the
secondaries, the secondaries will never make it to WOT.  Adjust them so all
4 carbs hit WOT at the same time and don't worry about percentages.

  I also run accelerator pumps in my secondaries, so I don't have a lean
tip in when they open up.

Dennis