<VV> ramping starts but races

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 00:00:04 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/15/2005 6:53:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
khammett at stainlessfab.com writes:

> (I remember
> Matt posting once how to set distributor, but lost the e-mail on computer
> change)
>
> One vote for back out idle screws.  Tried this first before posting to VV
> about a half turn.  No noticeable change.  Will pull idle screws and see if
> tip is broken off. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>
> Thanks for the above.
>
> Keith Hammett

http://members.aol.com/patiomatt/techpages.htm    how to install distributor!

XXXXXXX    Not the idle MIX...the idle SPEED screws........goes with my
disconnect the links!

Something is holding your carbs open......or a huge vacuum leak!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug