<VV> Parting out 60 4dr

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Oct 17 16:56:52 EDT 2005

Folks
I have a 60 4Dr that I am going to start parting out this weekend. The body has had it--Has sat outside since 93. Rockers gone, roof overhang in rear gone, doors starting to go. I still want a 60, but looking for a solid cpe body, the door openings are easier to get my large behind in.

If there's anything 60 or EM related that you know is on a 60, I'm not looking to get rich. I AM looking to clear some of the cars off my property. Nominal cash and you pay the shipping.

Let me know if anything interests you, I may just part out things worth having and sling the rest at the junk man.

Off list replies please!!

Hank