<VV> oil drip pans

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 11:39:11 EDT 2005

-----This is a sad reflection on society as we know it in this day and
age. When they talk about the dumbing down of a nation they
weren't kidding.------

Not just THIS day and age. I bought my '64 Monza in 1969 to drive to college. A pump jockey poked around the front end, then asked me to pop the hood so he could check the oil. I dutifully said sure, then unlocked the trunk and walked away.  He stood there for a good minute, after which I asked him how the oil was. He said "Fine," and closed the trunk.

Shoulda asked him to check the bumper fluid as long as he was right there.

Chuck Kubin