<VV> Vega

Don Schaefer fry_cook at excite.com
Wed Oct 19 11:34:29 EDT 2005

  I married into a 73 Vega wagon. It was pretty, but my wife put 400.00 into the engine just before we got married. The morning after our wedding we had to call AAA. If the mercury dipped down to zero as it does frequently in MN during winter and we wanted to drive it, we would have it towed to the local service station to thaw out overnite. Traded it 2 years later for a 66 Chev pu 6 cyl 4- speed. Now that was a great truck. When we traded, the Vega had rust the whole length of the top front fenders both sides. Yikes!Don Schaefer