<VV> New Garage - Lighting

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Oct 24 09:22:12 EDT 2005

Jim, one idea I had for UNDER a hoist is to put outdoor duty in-ground
floodlights on a dimmer down the center of your hoist bay.  This would give
you the ability to light the bottom of the car effortlessly.

Here are some options:

http://www.sitespecifier.com/landscape/inground/inground.htm

These are called "well lights" if you are doing research.

Norm Witte