<VV> Re: Garage Heating

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 18:07:28 EDT 2005

There are hydronic heat pumps out there, both ground and air sourced, that
can deliver hot water to a slab loop.
Geothermal is neat, but it's losing ground to the newer air sourced heat
pumps. Given the SUBSTANTIAL difference in installed cost, in many places, a
geothermal unit will NEVER pay itself off in anything resembling a reasonable
period of time.

In a message dated 10/24/2005 1:12:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,