<VV>Toss why I din't make it

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 21:11:08 EST 2005

In a message dated 10/30/2005 1:45:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca writes:

> I just got off the phone with an attendee, on a non-related, but Corvair
> matter.  He says the weather was beautiful, but that attendance was down,
> possibly due to the change in weekends.

Why don't all those in the  West - Southwest part of the  nation chime in
with WHY  they didn't go?  It might help planners of events...

I didn't realize the change of dates...we scheduled a big annual inventory /
inspection....had to stick around....

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug