<VV> An addendum to the ad for my 65 Corsa

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 19:38:24 EDT 2005

pics can be seen online at
http://www.edselmotors.com/corsa.html

I have done some body work since then.

I will make the car rolling before you buy it from
me...or unless you would like to help.  The engine is
complete (aside from starter,alt, harm bal.) and can
be put back in very easily...then just gotta throw the
hubs back on, and the car will roll onto whatever
you;re towing it with.

I have a gallon of diff lube, so if you want to tow it
that way (I think if I remember right, some guys do)
you can, and I've got good fresh stuff for you to use.

I have a lot of extra parts, and the shop manual(if
you want that too) for to finish the car...and it has
been rustproofed in the engine bay and the entire
floor inside.  I have two matching drivers seats, and
the back seat.  I have repainted the instrument panel,
and I am including with the car a set of late 60's
Vette/camaro Rally rims (if you want them)

If you decide that you are not interested, please
spead the word around.  It's a great car for anyone
wanting a project that needs little work to be on the
road again (no, seriously...brakes and some engine
stuff...not that big a deal)

I'm hoping to buy a Camaro with the money from this
car...I found one already, but it's gonna get snatched
up if I don't get it soon.

Thanks,
Ryan Verthein

P.S.  I will be at this number til Monday morning (218)245-1782