<VV> 140 Engine Pictures Wanted

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Fri Sep 2 20:19:23 EDT 2005

OK, Russ, I hobbled out and managed several detailed shots for you (not easy
shooting while standing on one leg).  Please note that this is not a factory
stock restoration - I have used some modern wire ties to hold the wires out
of the way.  These shots are loaded at an image resolution of 2048 x 1536,
so if you open a picture you can click on the View Full Size link to see
high detail.

Hope this helps:
http://community.webshots.com/album/440442479mHqQMr

Bill Hubbell