<VV> Tacking Strips

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Fri Sep 2 21:17:02 EDT 2005

Thanks to Tony for his awesome suggestion.  On the way
home I stopped by a truck stop, and found an old mud flap.
 Cut into pieces it is the perfect thickness etc... I now
have the front bow lip done.  Now, at the front bow where
the pads tack on, are the "screws" actually screws or are
they rivets with phillips heads?  I cant get them out, on
either the car or a parts top I have.  Should I drill them
and retap, or will they come out?  Also thanks to Keith
for the tips.  They will come in usefull.

-Geoff Johnson