<VV> Anyone have an original window sticker?

Jim Simpson simpsonj at bellatlantic.net
Thu Sep 15 21:19:50 EDT 2005

Does anyone out there have an original window sticker for a '66?  Do
you have an image of it or access to a scanner so you can make an
image of it?  I'm making a new one for my car but would like to get
the GM language down correctly.  (I have the '66 dealer price book so
I have the option codes and prices but it doesn't show what the
actual window sticker looks like.  I'm sure the nomenclature used on
the window sticker is not the same as that in the dealer's book.)

Thanks in advance.

Jim Simpson, Group Corvair, heavily optioned '66 Corsa turbo coupe.