<VV> Faaar OT - wife's Scion

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Sat Sep 17 21:10:56 EDT 2005

>     And I thought that my 81 Plymouth Reliant Wagon was BOXY!!  The Scion
> makes the Reliant wagon look like a Bonneville racer.

Hokay folks. My wife does not have the box onna box XB, she has the XA
which to me looks like an estate version of an updated Citroen 2CV
(see  http://www.scion.com/showroom/xa/gallery/ ) . A look at the resale
prices (e.g. on cars.com) compared to the Aveo was the real decider as was
the fact that the difference in price between a left-over 2005 Aveo (with
discounts and incentives) and a less-than-a-month-old 2006 XA was minor.

Even with a 91 cid motor I suspect it is faster than my Corvair but that is
a whole different story and technology level. One thing it exemplifies is
"form over function" and is almost the same weight as the Corvair.

Enough about that, can we get back to my idle problem ?

Padgett