<VV> mystery tag in trunk of orig. '63 & new owner

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Sep 21 12:33:12 EDT 2005

Bill
I don't have this on real strong authority, but an employee here whose father worked at Fisher Body said that all bodies were tagged by Fisher as it traveled through the Body works for assembly plants. Could it be that the tag, likely having numbers for production and to trace it through the plant just got left on, and got sprayed when it got to the paint area??  I don't think the Body works did any of the painting.

Just my guess, partially anecdotally informed.

HANK