<VV> Interesting Article ... (no Corvair)

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 22:10:18 EDT 2005

        The fork lift driver in the article had his salary REDUCED to ONLY $
87,000 per year???  That's more than I ever made as an engineer!!!!  Of
course, I never got overtime since for overtime purposes I was considered "part of
management".  (But for bonus purposes I was merely an "employee")   No wonder
our US automotive companies are losing out to foreign ones, even ones that have
plants in the US.  And no wonder we're graduating only around 70,000
engineers a year while India is graduating FIVE times as many (and they ALL speak
English!!)   And China will soon be graduating TEN times as many as we do.
       Frank "worried about our future" Burkhard