<VV> Re: ATV Motorcyle lifts

corvair6t5 at aol.com corvair6t5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 11:15:25 EDT 2005

I believe it was in this forum that we were discussing ATV lifts for the
Corvair engine.  I know that we are by and large cheapskates, but if you
haven't been to the local Harbor Freight Store lately, you may have missed
this baby.  It is really nice, much smoother operation than the cheaper
models and very light at only 60 pounds, large rubber pads on top to protect
whatever you are lifting, not to mention, really nice looking too.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=91960

Cliff Tibbitts

66 Corsa Wannabe

CORSA

CKCE

My dad got his, I believe, at Harbor Freight a couple years ago when restoring his Spyder. He did a little tweaking here & there & here are the results: http://circlecitycorvairs.tripod.com/id26.html

If anyone has any questions about it, e-mail me & I'll get you his phone #.

Regards,

Pat Bremer
Speedway, IN
http://roadtripmemories.com