<VV> Early/Late

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Thu Sep 29 15:54:17 EDT 2005

Look, I only said the earlies are funny looking, not that they are technically inferior in any way.  The lates may be shallow beauties to you but they are beauties......  Ahhhhhh.... my pretty pretty late model, how I love thee..

You know Bill, thanks to Smitty, the next time I see you I won't be able to help but see you in diapers.  I think I'll skip the after meeting dinner this time.

<snip>

Early Corvairs deserve our respect and admiration no matter how you cut it.
They were the original Corvairs

-blah blah blah....

Nothing against Late models, its just that they were, well, Too Late.