<VV> Re: late door pin

ronchoy at comcast.net ronchoy at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 10:53:41 EDT 2005

My sister was really careless with the driver door. It didn't take 2 years for our new '65's door pin to become loose. The cam wiggled the pin and enlarged the hole, letting the pin continuously slide out. My solution was to tap the hole and thread in a bolt.  It was easy and lasted 'forever.'  Of course, the hex head shows, and won't do for concourse.

-ron 65,66

<The bottom door hinges on my 66 coupe need to be built. Where can I buy the