<VV> Re: Detroit in '07

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 10:59:39 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/2/06 9:02:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
AeroNed at aol.com writes:

I  haven't forgotten that the 2008 convention is in Ventura. I was just
trying to point out that the bid was  delayed.

Ned

If it weren't for a couple of new members---very enthusiastic ladies---the
bid wouldn't have been delayed, it wouldn't have been submitted.  The
membership remembers working up a bid for the '05 Convention when Portland had
already been selected (this from members who had helped work up the '05  bid.)
Scotty