<VV> Priced To Extinction

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Wed Apr 5 15:52:26 EDT 2006

With the Corvair inventory that I have, I hope prices will skyrocket.  The recent "Cars and Parts" magazine had a short article on Corvair prices and showed their chart showed a noticable rise in recent prices.

Although Corvair prices may rise, I don't expect them to reach the outrageous levels that street rods and super cars have.  IMHO part of the super car explosion was that when the street rods got so expensive many younger people started buying super cars . . .  then those prices shot up.

Corvairs are a great entry level '60's collector car. I enjoy them because I can afford them.  We are very lucky, while the shell of a big block 'Cuda will bring $10,000 that same money can buy an excellent fininshed example of a Corvair convertible, Spyder, or Corsa.  This reasonable pricing is a great tool to bring younger people into the Corvair fold.

Terry Kalp