<VV> Convention Purpose

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Wed Apr 5 16:06:31 EDT 2006

I do need to add a few more comments - Yes, I have been surprised that
there is no short "Hello" from the President at the banquet - but there
are time issues. The directors were pretty much present wherever they
were required.

As for changes to the conventions themselves - I actually agree that we
will be seeing radical changes now and in the near future - but I don't
think that they're going to be the ones you have suggested.  Lon