<VV> run great then dies.

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 22:56:57 EDT 2006

Yes,  especially when the guy responding doesn't know anything about the
gas  tank already being cleaned out.........Lon

Shaun wrote:

>This  is also the classic failure mode of the ignition  coil.

But he also said that the carbs don't squirt gas when the car dies. If it's
the coil, why wouldn't the carbs still squirt gas? I've seen sealed gas tanks
still cause problems, plugged vents, webs interfering with the float. I think
 this is a fuel problem.

Are the carb insulators installed under the carbs? You could be boiling off
the gas in the carb bowls.

Ned