<VV> run great then dies.

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 6 00:22:18 EDT 2006

...but do the carbs squirt gas before the car dies? Perhaps accelerator
pumps that are barely sealing when the car is cold stop working when the
carb warms up and the well expands slightly...hmmm.
also, doesn't a fuel problem cause a loss of power, rather than a slow and
progressive loss of power? Coils are progressively recessive usually.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun