<VV> RE: Conventions / Western REGION

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 23:48:47 EDT 2006

With all this discussion of Conventions....I'm glad I'm the type to just
accept what is......just like I'm a Happy American!

I'd like to see a 1 week [ Mon.-Fri.]  event on the western side of the
Rockies......where autocrossing / road course and dragstrip DAYS  were included
with a peoples choice carshow and lots of PERFORMANCE vendors.   Tech sessions in
the evenings......

I envision someplace like Fernly, Nevada...[ 30 miles east of Reno].  Maybe
our "hopefully next" Chapter  [ Reno]  will take up on this...They're
Young...Fast....Furious!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!