<VV> RE: Conventions / Western REGION

Bill Meglen tirediron at charter.net
Thu Apr 6 02:57:35 EDT 2006

Don't fit any of this criteria i.e. "Young...Fast....Furious!" but
would like to see a NEW Chapter formed.  We Corvair owners (3-4) that
have joined Regions of AACA including the Carson Tahoe Region
(Gardnerville) and Northern Nevada Regions (Fallon) but distances to
Reno are a bit of a turnoff!  Maybe some more central meeting place
could work!

Contemplating a "drive" activity to Fernley to see the racing there
soon!

Keep us in mind.  We are infiltrating the broader "car hobby!" but of
course would like to associate as well with aficionados of the
"Marque".

Bill Meglen
Gardnerville, NV