<VV> Hinges

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Apr 14 21:41:43 EDT 2006

I'm with Ron and Matt. Something bent. Hinge pins and / or bushings worn
will give you a sloppy door than hangs low at the striker (quarter
panel) end, not just sticking an edge out with no slop.

My bet would be the door itself where the hinges bolt. I think the
pillar is stronger, but rust can weaken it from behind. Look inside the
hinge jamb area on both front doors and see if anything looks different
side to side.

As others have said, if it won't move, forcing it is usually the wrong
answer!

Frank DuVal