<VV> Chromalusion paint?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 18:02:24 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/18/2006 1:12:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
corvairs at bellsouth.net writes:

> If it is like the paints I have seen before it starts off with a  silver
> base coat, then the color is applied (a special blend of chromium) and then
> coated with a top clear.  Not sure how the paint knows to work the way ti does
> but the silver base has something to do with it I think.
>
> Bob

Also available in SPRAY CANS!!   honest!     Also it should be noted....the
more colors you want to see on 1 car..the more $$$....something like 4 hues
cost $1100 @ gallon[?]

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!