<VV> Oil Slinger

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Wed Apr 19 11:45:25 EDT 2006

the 60 model is the only one that had it on the crank gear side but they all should have the slinger on the pulley side,i have never seen one that didnt have it behind the pump housing.As far as sealer goes i always use sealer in those two places just use a very small thin film so that it doesnt squeeze out and get into the oil passages.    curt

From: Smitty Smith <vairologist at verizon.net>