<VV> Convertible top frame.....shippable?

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Wed Apr 19 12:09:35 EDT 2006

The one I purchased we shipped via, of all things, Greyhound bus.  It wasn't
quite as smooth as UPS but it got here fine and the shipping cost was very
reasonable given the bulk and weight of the item in question.  The seller
just wrapped it in cardboard and taped the heck out of it, and it was fine.
The little parts came in a separate box.

Norm Witte