FW: <VV> Mystery Brakes

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Wed Apr 19 16:28:05 EDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandes, Guy
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 3:26 PM
To: 'Scott Candish'
Subject: RE: <VV> Mystery Brakes

Hi Scott,

Please take what was written with a grain of salt.  Some times the
information that comes back from VV sounds a lot more caustic than it
is.  There has been a lot of discussion on this on line about comments
that sound caustic but are not meant to be.  Bear with us.  I'm new also
and there is a lot to learn from these guys even if you have to develop
a little thick skin.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

65 4 door 4 speed 140

ps FLAPS:  friendly local auto parts store.

guy