<VV> Re: Rampside to shredder?

Thesuperscribe at cs.com Thesuperscribe at cs.com
Mon Apr 24 15:56:28 EDT 2006

If nobody buys it whole, do you at least intend to keep the windshield (a
good one's hard to find, last I heard), tires, and anything else that's good? You
might make a couple hundred bucks more that way than junking the entire
thing.

--Tom Berg

***

In a message dated 4/22/2006 6:43:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,