<VV> Re: No reverse

Thesuperscribe at cs.com Thesuperscribe at cs.com
Mon Apr 24 16:03:58 EDT 2006

What a coincidence. On Saturday the reverse in our '64 disappeared. I had
just parked in an angle slot on a town square, heading slightly downgrade toward
the curb, and when I tried to shift into reverse it wasn't there. I figure
it's in the shifter or the linkage somewhere. Anyone have any ideas?

Happy ending to the parking trap, though -- my wife and I began pushing it
away from the curb and a big guy saw us, stopped his truck and came over to give
us a shove. There are some nice folks here in Ohio.

--Tom Berg

***

In a message dated 4/23/2006 12:26:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,