<VV> Canada - Entering Canada for the Mosport Time Trials & state requirements for trailer insurance

stan east sgeast at interlog.com
Sun Apr 30 20:58:22 EDT 2006

Joe

If the state of Florida does not require separate trailer insurance it is
because the trailer is covered by your tow vehicle policy. There is a US
State to Canadian Province Inter-Provincial & US State agreement to accept
the insurance from the US State or Canadian Province in which vehicle is
registered, in your case then the trailer will be covered and you will not
require anything more than the insurance policy for the tow vehicle.

Welcome to Canada and the Mosport NECC Time Trials.

Stan East
2006 Convention committee Secretary

Joe Dunlap wrote:

Stan,

The reason I asked are that if Canada had required trlr. insurance, I may
have gone for Nelson Ledges - as I can't see insuring it - when in Florida
no trailer or motorcycle requires insurance.

Joe