<VV> shift selector seal

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Tue Aug 1 21:10:51 EDT 2006

That little hat is the rest of the seal.  It has to come out as well.  Be
careful not to scrape or gouge the bore in you transmission or the new seal
will leak as well.  Don't ask me how I know this.

Carefully pry it out and watch out for the bore in the transmission as well
as the selector shaft itself.  You really don't want to scratch either one
of these.

Cliff Tibbitts