<VV> Downtown location - upbeat - downbeat

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Aug 1 21:35:38 EDT 2006

HUH? What city were you in, Seth? Certainly wasn't Buffalo. Generally
speaking, the selection of restaurants was the pits. All I found were
high-priced restaurants, mostly with odd "banker" hours and ONE
resonably-priced Subway (also with weird hours.) I generally found it
difficult to get anything to eat outside of the high-priced hotel food.
Just my opinion, but then, I was on a shoestring this time.

-Mark