<VV> Ball Joints interchangability...

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 2 03:08:23 EDT 2006

We've got yet another new member in Victoria, our second to bring an
American built Corvair to our island (but we won't hold it against him) in
the past month.

He'd like to get it through it's required safety inspection as soon as
possible, as we've got CTD looming on the horizon and he'd like to be
enjoying the car.  Waiting for parts to clear customs isn't going to cut it
time wise.

Can anybody help with a part number or other vehicle to search under for a
shared LM upper and lower ball joint?

While we're at it, how 'bout a another vehicle that shared the same front
wheel cylinders as a LM 'vair?

Regards,
Joel