<VV> Lakewood rear 1/4 window seals

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 2 03:01:11 EDT 2006

We've got a WCC member in the process of restoring a '61 Lakewood that was
aquired as a disassembled car.  It came with a gasket set of weather
stripping, window seals etc, but we can't figure out how the rear quarters
are supposed to be installed.  Here is what he posted to the WCC list, but
as he is the only member on the list with a SW, he's not getting a whole lot
of help.  Can anybody here shed some light on his dilema?  Replay back to
me, or to "all" and I'll make sure he gets your suggestions.  Much
appreciated.

Regards,
Joel
  So whats the deal with Lakewood rear glass?  Clarkes lists the seal as
"not available"  But my lakewood came with a mystery rubber strip that is
long enough to span both rear windows on the bottom glass edge.  Is this for
that window?  If so what do I use on the rest of the window?  Any other tips
for installing the 1/4 glass?
  Thanks
  Westbrier Mike
  And Lakewood Cara